Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Getting Back on Track - Day 3 & 4

Didn't have a chance to post anything last night. I passed out around 1030pm and just didn't have the energy to write anything. Having little to no energy is definitely a drawback to losing weight. Anyway...yesterday was again pretty good. I was really hungry around lunch time and the afternoon. I ate the lunch I brought but an hour later was hungry again so I got a skinny Starbucks that was about 130 calories. Not too bad and it curbed that hunger. I was craving salty food last night and I was really proud of myself that I didn't give in and go get fast food. I actually went to the grocery store after work and made tacos at home. I made it with lean ground turkey so it was healthier than beef and I just put avocado on my taco and no cheese. It was a really satisfying meal and I was actually really full afterwards. I also made a couple skinny cheesecake pies last night that have less that 200 calories a slice. I had the regular kind last night and it was delicisous. Another successful, but definitely a little more difficult day.

Calories: 1266
Carbs: 183
Fat: 36
Protein: 64

Weight: 222.4 (no change)
BMI: 40.7 (no change)

Today was a really good day in terms of eating in my calorie range and not feeling hungry at all. (Work related, it was a shitty day). I did eat out for lunch and dinner though but I made sure to order things with no mayo and no cheese. I didn't give in to "chip temptation" twice today so, go me! I don't love chips like some people but they are definitely tasty. I had another slice of that skinny pie tonight and it was exactly what I was craving without the guilt! I'm starting to think I can actually do this!


Calories: 1154 (I know my calories look low today but I accounted for the fact that I ate out two meals and couldn't be 100% sure of the nutritional information)
Carbs: 163
Fat: 39
Protein: 39

Weight: 222.4 (no change)
BMI: 40.7 (no change)

No comments: